- The days of your website being viewed only on a desktop computer are over. Mobile devices are the new truth or fact and your website needs to be viewable in all types of devices and screen sizes.
- Mobile Responsive web design is a method of developing your website so that it automatically adjusts to the screen size and device used to view the site. This provides a consistent user-experience such that your site scales to desktops, notebooks, tablets and smartphones now and in the future.This consolidates web traffic for better SEO results.
- In other words, instead of having a separate site for desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones, responsive design delivers a single content and code that serves all audiences. Although developing a website with responsive design requires a higher initial investment than a classic web design project, the investment is well worth it for most businesses.
- People are continuously changing from one device to another and expect a great web experience in any device they see. Hence businesses know that responsive design is no longer just an option, but mandatory. Its better to be ready than be left behind.
We design responsive websites using latest HTML5 and CSS3. We also use some of the Responsive Frameworks available. Here’s a roundup of the frameworks currently being used by our designers.
- Bootstrap: Bootstrap was made by the folks from Twitter. We use this widely. It is built with the most comprehensive list of features. Bootstrap utilizes LESS CSS, is compiled via Node, and is managed through GitHub
- Foundation 3: An advanced responsive front-end framework, Foundation 3 is built with Sass, a powerful CSS preprocessor.
- Skeleton: A Beautiful framework for Responsive, Mobile-Friendly Development. Skeleton is a small collection of CSS files that can help you rapidly develop sites that look beautiful at any size, be it a 17" laptop screen or an iPhone.
- We are also capable of handling other frameworks such as YAML4, Tuktuk, Gumby etc.